CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Welcome

Welcome to my first attempt to creating a blog. I have created this blog in the hopes that I can share my love of scrapbook with others. I am still trying to figure out how to get a slideshow of some of my work posted. (If you know how; please share the knowledge. I don't consider myself stupid, but I just can't seemed to get it working.)
For my friends/customer; it is my hope that you will use this site to get information about upcoming events and promotions. I will probably send you an e-mail with a short description about the event/promotion and reference this blog for more details.
Your comments are always welcomed.
Thanks.

1 comment:

craftaddict said...

Good luck with your blog. I found it a bit confusing when I started as I could not add links etc., but I am getting there slowly.
Thanks for your comment on my blog.