CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, December 4, 2008

Stampin' Up Promotions

I have updated my list of Stampin' Up! Promotions. I have also added links to the document giving you more details. There are some exciting new things coming up.

Wow! It is hard to believe that we are coming up on the Spring-Summer Idea Book and Catalog. There is a sneak peak into some of the new items. As soon as the new retirement list become available; I will post it.

The new Sale-A-Bration Mini Catalog is available for you to view.

*** Sneak Peak ***
A few items that are going to be retired:
Well-Worn Alphabet and Numbers p.155
Starstruck p.117

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So you have the mini catalog? Or did I miss the link somewhere?

You're so bad for my budget!! :)

Anonymous said...

Duh, I found the link on the side of the page, nevermind my previous comment!! :P