CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Technique Corner Add to PVSG Meetings

Because everyone seemed to enjoy the sharing at the last meeting and after some discussion with Gina; we thought that it would be nice to alot about 15 minutes during each meeting to sharing a technique. This time of sharing is open for anyone to lead. If you have a technique that others have expressed an interest in learning, just let me know and I will put it on the schedule.

Do any one have a suggestion for the next meeting? Leave me a comment.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How about multi-color stamping? I've seen a few where people have multiple colors on their stamps-- not just from coloring them in, but from stmaping in different colors. Another suggestion would be watercolor or chalking effects. I'll actually be off for this one-- I knew my schedule eventually make its way around so I'd be off on those Mondays again!