CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, May 21, 2009

More Birthday Cards


May is just killing my free time to play. I'm so busy getting my DD's birthday party together, making birthday cards for 4 other people, and not to mention Mother's Day. I just don't get time to do the fun stuff and just create!! So I killed two birds with one stone. This first birthday card is for a friend of my DD; who will also be 5 years old. I don't normally give the recipe on my blog, but I'm so happy with how the card turned out that I have to share. I used SU! retired Kid Cards Stamp set; SU! Pretty in Pink, Chocolate Chip CS and retired DSP Berry Bliss; SU! Pretty in Pink ribbon; SU! Chocolate Chip and Pretty in Pink Ink; Cuttlebug embossing folder; and Tattered Angel Glimmer Mist Coffee Shop and Pink Bubblegum.



This card is for a neighbors daughter. I took Okie's Challenge from the CMB. I just love the SU! DSP Walk in the Park. I have to order more of it before it is retired. It is only available until June 30th. It is listed in the Occasions Mini Catalog. I used SU! retired Wonderful Words and Baroque Motifs Stamp set, white CS, SU! DSP Walk in the Park, and SU! Cameo Coral CS; SU! Baja Breeze Ink; butterfly punch and SU! Scallop Punch; and Paper Studio Gems.

No comments: