CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 15, 2009

Lemonaide Stand Award

Thank you Snowmanlover's Paperie for the award. It really means alot to me. This award is for those with Great Attitude and Gratitude. Now all I have to do is pass it on to 7 equally wonderful people.

1. Karel J @ One by One the Flamingos are Stealing My Sanity
2. Magoo @ Desing~Create~Inspire
3. BlueRose Kath @ Katz Designz
4. Bridget L @ Bridget's World
5. Okie_Ladybug @ Okieladybug's Scrap 'n More
6. Lorrie @ Scrappin' Stuff

3 comments:

BlueRose said...

Thank you so much, how kind of you to think of me. I love this award because if life pass you lemons just add some sugar and have some lemonaide.....yum....

~BridgetL~ said...

Thank you so much! I agree with Kath lets all make some Lemonaide :) Will post to the side of my blog!

~ Lorrie ~ said...

Thank you for thinking of me. I will post on my blog. Enjoy looking at your blog!