CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

PVSG/Card Swap

PVSG
Oh my! This month's meeting was small, but it was fun. I think everyone got a little something done. I think this meeting really what I had always envisioned the meeting would be like. Gina was working on getting some "Thank You" cards done. She wasn't quite able to get her mojo juiced up. Linda and I offerred up ideas, suggestions, and opinions to help. It really was a collaborative effort. In the end, I think the card came out wonderfully. I will try and get a copy of the final design and post it.

PVSG Card Swap
First, let me welcome Linda to the group of card addicts. As usual, we have wonderful cards. I will add the cards to the slide show later today, so keep an eye out for the new designs.

No comments: